Votes
Undo
  1. leong30
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. Friday, 08 June 2018
  4.  Subscribe via email
So friends, can we start the discussion about Currencies?

Currencies are the most popular and easy medium for trading. Who and why do love which currency can explain here, all the wise and idiotic thoughts are welcome from all:D
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
prnc32 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I rarely deal with currencies, I am a commodity trader, though being a commodity lover, I will suggest for GBP and USD:D
Comment
  1. 5 days ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 1
prnc32 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I rarely deal with currencies, I am a commodity trader, though being a commodity lover, I will suggest for GBP and USD:D
Comment
  1. 5 days ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 2
robbinrwhite Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Simply it is a good writing. The good writing involves good idea, focusing on ideas clearly, argument or the thesis statement of the topic based on which the article is prepared. I have noticed these entire things in your blog. There are lots of writer’s simply writing blogs without any good idea or topic; it is very disappointing but all of your posts are really amazing. Your article is perfect with good organization. I am working with best essay writing service, as a writer good articles helps to get good knowledge.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. Rookie Corner
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Forex Discussion
Discussions are the main thing in this Forum Currency Commodity Charts Pri...
254 Hits
0 Votes
15 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 08 May 2018
What can be your expectation from your profession?
All have their own profession. Everybody has some expectations from their profes...
320 Hits
0 Votes
8 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 03 May 2018
Russia cut U.S.Treasury securities with 50% as it
Step by step the dominant of the Dollar is close to end. Russia who own $95 bill...
3 Hits
0 Votes
0 Replies
Posted on Monday, 18 June 2018
  • New
  • Something related to trading
    Simplicity of exchanging: Products can be genuinely simple to exchange in li...
    223 Hits
    0 Votes
    9 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 03 May 2018
    Difference between 'Stocks' and 'Shares'
    In the present budgetary markets, the refinement amongst stocks and offers has b...
    266 Hits
    0 Votes
    8 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 08 May 2018

Adding markers to the map ...
    Wait a minute, while we are rendering the calendar

FF Asia is the premier South-East Asian forum on retail foreign exchange (Forex) trading. The community has attracted more than 24,000 traders since inception. The website serves its special interest network including media partnerships with event organizers, online discussion forums, social network, copy trading, provide economic report data, trading blogs and broker informational data.

english simplified chinese german japanese indonesian arabic filipino
    french italian korean russian malay spanish thai
    © 2018 FF Asia. All Rights Reserved.